Valor Conversations Podcast
Christian Service Brigade is proud to announce a powerful podcast made for men – VALOR Conversations.
Christian Service Brigade will be bringing you regular podcasts to help to “Better Equip Men Today for the Legacy to come Tomorrow.”
With the goal of equipping and enlightening, each new podcast release will feature relevant, inspiring, and helpful information to help men take faith-based actions each and everyday in building better lives for themselves, their families, and their communities.
Check Out Our Latest Episodes!
- Ep. 8 - SPECIAL - The Kingdom Impact of Camping Experiences May 23, 2022When it comes to the variety of options to get involved with in the summertime, consider the Kingdom impact that happens through camping experiences for your child or grandchild. This special Valor Conversations is audio taken from a live video episode takes a deeper look at camping through the importance of same-gender camp ministry, discipleship, […]Jay Trainer
- Ep. 7 - Camp Life with Dave Stiansen May 20, 2022Dave Stiansen joins Valor Conversations to discuss the value of camping experiences for young men and boys at Haycock Camping Ministries in Pennsylvania. He has served as the Executive Director since 2012 at Haycock. Dave discusses the importance of ministering to young people today in the camping environment comparing it to the changing times of […]Jay Trainer
- Ep. 6 - Mid-Series Recap with Jay Trainer May 13, 2022Host Jay Trainer looks back on the previous episodes of some of the themes surrounding camp life and experiences. The ideas that are shared continue to build unity around Brigade and the efforts of discipleship from our previous conversations. There is more to come, including a free live video Valor Conversations roundtable event on May […]Jay Trainer
- Ep. 5 - Camp Life with Chris Studley May 6, 2022Chris Studley has been involved with camping ministry at Northern Frontier Camp in the Adirondacks for over 20 years, currently serving as Executive Director. In this episode, Chris sits down to discuss the value of wilderness camping in the heart of the Adirondacks. He also shares his Brigade background and how Adirondack camping has impacted […]Jay Trainer
- Ep. 4 - Camp Life with Sam Richbart April 29, 2022Sam Richbart, Executive Director of Camp Hickory Hill, joins the Valor Conversations podcast to discuss the ongoing ministry efforts of his local camp. Sam has several years of experience with Christian Service Brigade serving in his church and formally as a Regional Director. A major theme of this episode is the importance of spiritual legacy […]Jay Trainer
- Ep. 3 - Camp Life with Karl Benson April 22, 2022Karl Benson is the current Executive Director of Sequoia Brigade Camp. He joins the podcast to discuss the unique characteristics of Sequoia and what camping is like in California. Karl shares the theme of adventure camping and what it means for young men and boys to experience this in their walk with the Lord.Jay Trainer
- Ep. 2 - Camp Life with Brian Eisentraut April 18, 2022Today we begin a new series discussing the importance of camping experiences for young people today. Over the next few weeks our conversations will be with Brigade affiliated camp professionals. Brian Eisentraut from Camp Hemlock in Maryland joins in with his take on camping experiences.Jay Trainer
- Ep. 1 - A New Journey April 8, 2022This first episode details the new journey of Christian Service Brigade into the world of podcasting. Join in hearing what to expect from this new ministry initiative and what future conversations within the Brigade community. Host Jay Trainer shares the details on this new journey.Jay Trainer
Upcoming Live Events
VALOR Conversations – Live Panel, August 23rd, 8pm ET