GODLY MEN OF TODAY
A few ways to make a difference for generations to come
An Opportunity to Give Back
If Brigade has had a profound influence on you then we strongly encourage you to connect with us, reach out, and let us help you find a way to give back. There are many ways that former leaders, brigadiers, and parents can continue to serve. Here are a few ideas.
- Become a Unit Advocate
- Host an Alumni Event at Your Church
- Start a Unit
- Share Your Expertise and Skills
- Give Financially and Add CSB to Your Estate Plan
Become a Unit Advocate
A CSB Unit Advocate is a seasoned Brigade Alumnus who:
- Is paired with an active Christian Service Brigade unit
- Builds relationships with the CSB Chairman and leaders
- Forges trust with engagement, prayer, and encouragement
- Shares his experiences while having a great listening ear
Join the Alumni Association
Were you in Brigade as a boy or have you been a leader? Then you are an alumus! It’s anyone who was in any Brigade program as a boy or a Leader in any of those programs! Join the Brigade Alumni Association today and connect with other Alumni and Brigade itself!
A Brigade Alumnus is:
- Someone who was in Tree Climbers, Stockade, or Battalion as a boy
- Someone who has served or is serving as an adult Leader
- Someone who is on or has been on CSB Staff or the CSB Board
All CSB Alumni who register will receive:
- A CSB Alumni Association Member card!
- An exclusive CSB Alumni Challenge Coin!
- Big discount (18%) at the Brigade Shop, where you will find Alumni merchandise!
- Early access to special Alumni-themed items!
- (re)Connect at regional alumni events/gatherings!